PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, advise what to do or make! Has not passed or has not taken place week as me have written out posl...

Anna
20.06.2004, 20:38
Please, advise what to do or make! Has not passed or has not taken place week as me have written out after an acute pyelonephritis and at me in the evenings (a third day) the temperature rises subfibrilnaja. At the moment of an extract I have spent on drink a course: nolitsin, no-shpa, Curantylum. The analysis wet at the moment of an extract was normal, on US of a kidney normal. Under the reference of the doctor I drink a course: uropimid, novigan, tsiston. For completeness of a picture: 27 years, are not present children, in the childhood stood on the account with a pyelonephritis, but up to this case nothing disturbed me, only once there was a cystitis. Many thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
22.06.2004, 06:22
The acute pyelonephritis is a subject to treatment not less than 1 month continuously, then under complaints and analyses.
If pains in kidneys are not present, and are saved allocation from sexual ways, or there are catarrhal phenomena to address to interfacing experts.