PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor prompt please! To my son now three years. When he was owls...

Lena
19.06.2004, 12:42
The doctor prompt please!
To my son now three years. When he was absolutely small to us one doctors spoke, that it is necessary to remove a cuticle of a head, others spoke, that is not necessary, then nadrezhut. We did not remove. Now at it or him a cuticle sroslas and a head not vulezaet. I wished to learn or find out, how can be reflected opiratsija and whether it is dangerous to it or him if the head inside of a cuticle was so longly. Thanks for the help.

Okulov
20.06.2004, 02:09
Dear Lena! At your son erojatno, or adnations of a prepuce (coalescing or clumping of an internal leaf of a prepuce with a head), or a phimosis (neotkryvanie heads plovogo a member owing to education of cicatrix on a prepuce). In any case, internal consultation of the surgeon is necessary for definition of tactics of treatment for your son. Or operative - a circumcision (most rasprostranenaja operation in the world in general), or separation of solderings under a local anesthesia. Can enter the name on reception 415 88 64. In occasion of concrete questions: operation does not influence a potency, " the head inside of a cuticle " can be as much as long there. The another matter, that the first marriage night with problems sli will do or make nothing.

Koblikov I.A.
21.06.2004, 15:12
At such age the picture described by you is normal.