PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The son 6 years ago has transferred or carried a surgical intervention in occasion of a phimosis. Teper...

Elena
16.06.2004, 05:04
The son 6 years ago has transferred or carried a surgical intervention in occasion of a phimosis. Now at it or him the head is strongly opened or open. I am afraid, that it or he then will have problems in this sphere. But he categorically does not wish to speak with me on this subject. Attempts to reduce it or him to the doctor perceives " in bayonets " At me questions: what oslozhennija can be at it or him then? Whether operation is possible or probable? Whether there is a necessity of operation? How it or him to persuade to descend or go to the doctor? Whether presence of parents during survey of the child is obligatory? To the son about 11 years

Kuharkin S.A.
19.06.2004, 09:41
Do not experience. If operation is executed well, no problems will exist.

Elena
20.06.2004, 23:13
And if operation is executed with mistakes or errors what consequences can be?

Kuharkin S.A.
21.06.2004, 11:29
Not having looked or seen - you will not tell or say, but why you doubt of correctness of performance of operation and what means "is strongly bared"? If all is really bad, of what I far am not assured or confident, in the further disturbance of sensitivity is possible or probable, but your son can define or determine it only.