PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me following problems. Has made (just in case, I have on...

Rostislav
18.06.2004, 17:53
Hello! At me following problems.
Has made (just in case, I have a constant partnershu) soskob (urethra) in the center of molecular diagnostics. I pay attention, that any deviations or rejections it was not marked or celebrated (considered or counted myself absolutely healthy). It was found out: mycoplasma genitalium, ureplasma urealyticum? candina albicans. Leucocytes - 20, epithelial cells - ed, miklofrola - coccuses, mitsely - 40 %.
Treatment has been appointed or nominated: metilurotsil - 1 tab 2 times a day, vobenzin - 1 tab 4 times a day, polioksidony - five inektsy (has made the truth 4), Mikosist - only 2 tab, a doxycycline - 1 3 times a day, macrofoams - 1 tab 3 times a day. Treatment of 10 days. All has executed with small errors. To the doctor on repeated reception as it was offered right after treatments has not got (leaved). Through where those 10 days after treatment the temperature (38) has risen. Has thought, that has blown, forced down a preparation tera-flju. Has fallen on midday and has again jumped up. There were urodynias, easy or light;mild allocation, and in the extremity or end some drops with a blood. The temperature was four days (with 30 apr on May, 3rd). Pains the same. (has got for holidays, doctors do not work, to consult neskem) When the temperature slept (all the days long saws zharoponizhajushchuu), pains have ceased also. On arrival has gone to the doctor (on May, 6th). The doctor pressing a prostate (pains are not present, it would be desirable to write) has provoked allocation of several drops (muddy), has there and then taken the analysis (do not remember as he is called, a long rod with cotton). Analyses will be (13) in some days. Has written out to me to drink Maksakvin on 1 tab 2 times a day in current of 12 days. And today during the lunchtime (9) the temperature up to 38 has again jumped up, 3 and an ache in joints as at a flu (again holidays all doctors have a rest), since evening I drink tera-flju and has just now drunk maksakvin for the night (today). Prompt, at me any doubts, whether correctly me treat. The impression was made, that the urologist does not know from what to treat, maksakvin vse-taki the strongest antibiotic from all on light. Yet has not started to be treated nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. At present the raised or increased temperature 38, 3, unpleasant sensations in a urethra at an emiction, in the extremity or end of an emiction have again appeared bloody droplets (not always). With impatience (understand) I look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully, Rostislav.

Koblikov I.A.
19.06.2004, 09:30
The combination of the Mycoplasma, ureaplasma and kandidy can give such bright clinic if treatment did not begin at all. This all strongly is not pleasant to me: on the one hand the acute cystitis, with another is possible or probable an acute prostatitis. Maksakvin do not throw, antipyretic by itself. Tomorrow get suppositories prostatilen, put 2 times a day, accept in addition Nitroxolinum on 2 tablets 2 times a day. On the right in ramochke my mobile phone, is included or switched on for emergency patients. 03!

Rostislav
19.06.2004, 22:08
Many thanks for the answer. Your letter could read through only 13 go. Maksakvin I drink. The temperature slept by the evening 10 go. 12 go pains and a blood have stopped. To your advice or councils I shall by all means follow. I think, that the US will be not out of place. Yours faithfully, Rostislav.

Rostislav
21.06.2004, 00:15
Zdrastvujte.
Zdelal US, nothing is revealed. What need to be made analyses for clearer result?
Yours faithfully, Rostislav.