PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, Very much I ask you to help or assist to me to understand my problem. It or him...

Maxim
18.06.2004, 12:22
Zdrastvujte,

Very much I ask you to help or assist to me to understand my problem. I have negative experience of circulation on different doctors, but all is ineffectual. To me 24 years. About 3 years ago began to notice that the erection weakens. Koe-as managed that that is, thought that will pass or take place. One year ago she in general practically was gone, in the mornings it or her too is not present. Like an inclination not oslablo. Any strong medicines did not accept, treatment did not pass or take place. Job not sedentary, stresses such special were not. Excess weight I have, but small. Body height 178, weight 80 82. I do not smoke, moderately drinking, " on holidays ". The regular sexual life is not present. But there were girls, in the rest compensated an onanism, continence was not. In what there can be a reason shall not understand.

The US has shown, that the prostate is not increased, but there is a small puffiness. The dyscomfort is not present and was not, frequent desires too. The doctor has told or said that it is necessary to adjust a sexual life and to go in for sports and all will pass or take place. But to adjust a sexual life, the erection is necessary in fact, but it or her is not present. And without a sexual life there will be no erection.

From what puffiness was formed? What to me now to do or make?

Kuharkin S.A.
20.06.2004, 10:17
Most likely, erectile dysfunction at you is caused by the organic reasons: or disturbance of a vascular blood flow, or a cavernous fibrosis. To be defined or determined with the diagnosis and treatment, it is necessary to spend series of inspections. "Puffiness" of a prostate here does not play any role.