PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three years ago I had an acute cystitis. I was treated from it or him and from neskol...

Valery
18.06.2004, 12:26
Three years ago I had an acute cystitis. I was treated from it or him and from several urogenital infections. But, now, only costs or stands chut-hardly zamyorznut-at once unpleasant sensations in a urethra begin. The feeling of baking amplifying after an emiction. I shall have a drink, a little, diuretic travki-vrode-would pass or take place, up to following time. It can be normal after the transferred or carried acute cystitis, even if has passed or has taken place 3? But, in fact, it is necessary 5 to resemble barefoot on a floor, not so cold, and these unpleasant sensations begin. Perhaps, the chronic cystitis and is shown, and it is necessary to get used simply? Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
19.06.2004, 19:45
At the healthy young woman of such complaints should not be. A conclusion: inspection and treatment under the control of the urologist is necessary. And the chronic cystitis (as a matter of fact often a urethritis) is curable in skilled or experienced arms or hand. Travki - it is good, but modern preparations it is better.