PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I was ill or sick with a cystitis. It was treated with antibiotics, uroseptikami...

Natasha
19.06.2004, 05:31
Hello.
I was ill or sick with a cystitis. The saw no-shpu, grasses was treated with antibiotics, uroseptikami. Did or made instaljatsii silver.
Now I am am disturbed with some, very rare or infrequent unpleasant sensations in the urinary channel. More precisely skazat-sometimes I simply feel it or him, that he is. Urodynias, ego-are not present an acceleration.
Has handed over mochu-the analysis good, except for presence of salts and mnogovato to slime. UZI-an inflammation does not show.
The doctor govorit-very concentrated urine irritates mucous. Has told or said more to drink, a diet to keep and Phytolysinum has registered.
pozhalujsto, express YOUR opinion, whether there is something or something else will check up? Than still it is possible "raskontsentrirovat" urine? And vobshche through how much there will come or step improvement or naoborot-it is necessary to start to worry? I Am afraid of chronic processes. Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
19.06.2004, 14:28
Salts, slime and a dyscomfort - just parameters of continuation of process. t. e. A cystitis, even at the small area of an inflammation of trouble will remain. Therefore to check up: presence IPPP, true changes on mucous - by means of cystoscopy. US of a small basin vaginalnym and the abdominal gauge.