PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please to me have performed operation on varikotsele at the left 26.04.2004...

JUra
16.06.2004, 19:37
Prompt please to me have performed operation on varikotsele at the left 26.04.2004 5 have written out in day a testicle has inflamed the doctor has told or said to resemble with a compress of Dimexidum in current 7 I resembled an inflammation has passed or has taken place, all passed or took place as spoke and here it snovo has inflamed he has gone to the doctor has told or said is necessary to prick Cefazolinum with Novocainum and that at etom the potency will be gone on two weeks. And here I would like to know it can is possible to remove or take off in another way an inflammation or even the nobility loss of a potency in the further will not affect or influence on what.

Koblikov I.A.
17.06.2004, 19:11
More quickly than for 2 3 weeks such inflammation does not pass or take place. Basically this rare or infrequent complication at a correct technique of operating. I advise to pass or take place the regular ultrasonic control.
And the potency in the expanded comprehension of this term anywhere will not get to.

JUra
18.06.2004, 09:22
Well and treatment which interlocking of a seed or spermatic funicle is expedient. And if there is any other method?

Koblikov I.A.
19.06.2004, 02:01
I the supporter klassichekoj operations.