PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We plan to give birth to the child and consequently handed over analyses. The husband sd...

Irina
15.06.2004, 14:34
Hello! We plan to give birth to the child and consequently handed over analyses. The husband has handed over on infections, crop. In it or him were found out in a plenty stafillakoki and enterokkoki. The doctor of paid clinic has appointed or nominated following treatment: nyxes, the laser, antibiotics. Course of treatment is calculated on 3 weeks.
We descended or went have consulted to other doctor, there the husband has handed over once again a smear. The doctor has told or said what to treat it is necessary nothing, t. To. Inflammatory process is not present, that probably it is fluctuations of an organism.
Tell or Say, please, that vse-taki to do or make: to treat or to not treat? Whether it can affect or influence the child (if to not treat)? Whether there is a probability, what is it can be and at me (I have handed over on 6 infections, and at me analyses good, and on crop did not hand over)?
Thankful in advance, Irina.

Koblikov I.A.
17.06.2004, 05:43
You could send us reports of the made analyses? A question uneasy.