PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Victoria on August, 30th 2004 12 : 57 : 59 Victoria on August, 23rd 2004 17 : 04 : 54 Up to...

Victoria
11.06.2004, 19:32
Victoria on August, 30th 2004 12 : 57 : 59
Victoria on August, 23rd 2004 17 : 04 : 54 Doctor, prompt, please, what is it can be. At me the quantity or amount increases periodically or is periodically enlarged wet (in comparison with usual kol-) and she is done or made very light. After that the exacerbation of a cystitis begins. Infections have not found, analyses not bad, kidneys has checked up (biochemistry of a blood and US), that's all right, but this strange sign with augmentation quantity or amount of urine repeats. What is it can be? <<To return to conference - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Answers: Victoria on August, 24th 2004 12 : 41 : 28 Pain in a urethra and urinary, rez, an acceleration of an emiction. Put that a cystitis, a urethritis. TSistskopiju did or made, all is absolutely normal, insignificant giperimija urethras. But nobody can understand why before an exacerbation I go is more often to be wetted, and not on a drop, and pomnogu. Koblikov I.A. On August, 23rd 2004 18 : 39 : 20 that you ponimet under an exacerbation of a cystitis? Describe.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
On August, 31st 2004 18 : 08 : 11
Cystoscopy was done or made with two times, in one case in the conclusion is written, that pathologies it is not revealed, and in other, " giperimija urethras ", the diagnosis a urethritis, but infections are not present. The doctor has told or said, that a hyperemia insignificant. And what is this illness or disease " a boring of deep layers of a wall of a bladder " if it is possible or probable, give, please, the link. It iz-for this borings increases or is enlarged volume wet? It is strange, that any of doctors observed me could not understand with it or this. Thanks!

Koblikov I.A. on August, 30th 2004 23 : 45 : 54
The reason of such disturbances is described very much for a long time and consists in a boring of deep layers of a wall of a bladder. I have not understood in occasion of cystoscopy, specify.

Koblikov I.A.
13.06.2004, 02:34
Still a question: the gynecologic status?

Victoria
16.06.2004, 14:11
Gynecologic diseases was not. To me 24 years, did not give birth or travail. A sexual life I conduct from 20 years. At the gynecologist it was checked: manual survey, smears (usual and on ZPPP), US vaginalnym the gauge, nothing is revealed.