PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hi! The doctor, whether it is safe measured or going uderzhka urine during a defecation and on for...

Igor
05.06.2004, 16:51
Hi! The doctor, whether it is safe measured or going uderzhka urine during a defecation and after end of a defecation - an emiction in the portions? In advance thanks.

Vladimir
09.06.2004, 05:38
Strange way to receive an orgasm...

Igor
10.06.2004, 22:14
The strange manner to search for itself in others.
The doctor, at me a hemorrhoids, but the proctologist considers or counts, that operation is not necessary. After a defecation it is obligatory podmyvanie, but at job (all day long) such opportunity is not present. Here I also have thought up to detain urine and after I use a paper also urine I am washed away. Effect excellent or different, but then unpleasant sensation in a loin. I suspect, that right at the beginning of a defecation, at the overflown bladder, a part wet from natugi can back leave in kidneys (in lohanki on mine). That is why has decided to consult to the urologist. Well here, it was necessary to open a secret of cleanliness in any conditions;). Arms or hand, after a toilet, carefully mine with soap (it for " going together "). In advance thanks.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 06:06
You forgive or excuse me, but can type or collect is easier a roll of water 0, 5 and to take with yourself in a toilet, than eksperitmentirovat above yourself?

Vladimir
14.06.2004, 13:55
At an exacerbation of a hemorrhoids in an anus there can be open microcracks and t. The item, the inflamed sites. To be washed away by urine not the crime, but I would not recommend. There is a heap of every possible wet napkins, female hygienic including and who has told or said, that men cannot use them.

Vladimir
16.06.2004, 13:54
Violent deduction wet actually not the best reception. It not at once and not catastrophically, but is harmful.