PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I would like to learn or find out, that can cause disease by a cystitis. Whether can...

Natalia, Rostov-ON-bottoms or -funduses;-Don
14.06.2004, 20:58
I would like to learn or find out, that can cause disease by a cystitis.
Whether the reason be in Naval Forces (spiral) or the transferred or carried catarrhal disease can. Recently has transferred or carried cold and today has felt unpleasant sensations in the bottom of a stomach or belly and at an emiction. I exactly one month ago have left after the acute cystitis transferred or carried (for the first time) and pielonifrita. Has passed or has taken place full inspection and competent treatment, but I am afraid, that again all has not begun.

Koblikov I.A.
15.06.2004, 13:26
Obviously additional treatment the matter is that terfpija pielonefritf borrows or occupies some months is required. On literary given to have multiloid (Naval Forces) at a pyelonephritis it is undesirable.

natalja
16.06.2004, 12:41
After tchatelnogo treatments, voemozhen repetition of illness or disease and its or her transition in the chronic form?
To me have now registered to spend on drink 10 days furodanin as at the repeated analysis there was a deterioration rezultatov, concerning results after immediate treatment in hospital. That you would advise concerning treatment.