PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Tell or say, please, why sometimes appear spontan...

Maks
11.06.2004, 09:02
Hello, the doctor! Tell or say, please, why sometimes there are spontaneous erections when no bases on that are present? As it is possible to struggle with it or this. I have noticed them at boring lectures, when nahodishchshsja in a dozing status.

Kuharkin S.A.
13.06.2004, 00:28
It zamesatelno and to struggle osobeno with it or this it is not necessary. Well that is borittesja. Thinking of football or eshe something, but do not overdo. The matter is that spontaneous erections is one of parameters of sex health of the man. During them poplovoj the member "breathes". Night sponatnnye erections (poslenjuju morning all is usual men zamesajut. And 6 8 night, only if unexpectedly to wake) is kriterijdiagnostiki, on osnvanii which stavisja the diagnosis of psychogenic or organic erectile dysfunction at nosnom monitoring of erections (if they is also high-grade what that there were disturbances of an erection have the psychogenic factor if quality or their quantity or amount it is lowered - this or that kind of organic dysfunction). Day time sponatnnye erections - too appear when the person strongly than otvelechenii or simply misses, orgnaizm prinmaet such sostjanie for a superficial dream and allows the command to a member "TO BREATHE". Any izmeneie bodies or resuscitation of a train of thought will lead lovolno to fast suppression such nemanktsionirovannoj to an erection, t. e. - prostu prosnitets also think of something it is recovered and or will change position of a body on such. In kotorm to sleep not conveniently. At the worst, will listen vnitelno, that the lecturer there carries.

Maks
14.06.2004, 13:12
Thanks. I shall try to follow to your advice or councils:)

Maks
16.06.2004, 00:23
Thanks. I shall try to follow to your advice or councils:)