PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day, Sergey Arkadievich. Prompt, please! To me of 18 years....

Sergey
13.06.2004, 19:20
Kind time of day, Sergey Arkadievich. Prompt, please!
To me of 18 years.
Once began to feel inconveniences in an inguen. Sometimes the right testicle dispozitsionirovano rather left. Sometimes is above.
Firstly the right testicle hurted or was ill;was sick, then has passed or has taken place, does not disturb. However, sometimes, I feel a weak pain as though on a testicle press, sometimes more feasibly. And at pressure and the truth nenamnogo is more sick... I believe, what is it varikotsele, a vein (epididymis) vospolena. But here strange, usually varikotsele link sided, and this or thus right-hand...
It not ZPPP (All it nachilos even before sexual contact).
Tell or Say, if can, possible or probable diagnoses.

Kuharkin S.A.
14.06.2004, 21:46
In 2 3 % of cases vairkotsele happens separately on the right, in 50 % separately slevo and in 47 48 % from both parties or sides (but it is more at the left). It is impossible to exclude oncologic disease of a testicle (the young age is very characteristic) and inflammations of an epididymis) Descend or Go to the doctor, sdelajtek sootvetsvujushchie isseledovanija (since US and dopplera scrotums).

Mger
15.06.2004, 15:47
21 Whether Me already pereopirirovali in hospital Doctors have told or said what is it varikotsel veins at me it with levoi the parties or sides Doctors speak that operation I have passed or have taken place successfully X to learn or find out that this illness or disease influences on bbesploidiiju