PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! If constantly It would be desirable and it is ready on infinite contacts - that delat...

Kleopatra
08.06.2004, 15:57
The doctor! If constantly It would be desirable and is ready on infinite contacts - what to do or make?? It stirs or prevents will concentrate and to conduct a normal way of life! What will advise?? Agents allow to conduct "rasputnyj" a way of life, but where zhn a limit? Whether there Is such disease "rabies" of a uterus? Thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
10.06.2004, 07:23
The rabies of a uterus is a hysteria (so ancient Greeks considered or counted), including sex. And you describe an estromania. Information insufficient what to present your problem and something to advise

Kleopatra
11.06.2004, 21:55
The problem in that me does not arrange sex as something primitive, me is not enough to be engaged in it or him 1 2 times in day (night), but the man being series, cannot! To bridle my passions, in fact he the healthy person with usual stereotypes though it is beautifully combined or complex;difficult! I already suppose a bisexual, I notice, that I like much, there is enough (my circle!) to harmonous and beautiful ladies but how to enter this communication or connection, I do not know.... Whether I can something direct me on a way istinyj, competent and voobshche-that the normal person? Thanks for consultation

Kuharkin S.A.
12.06.2004, 07:48
As to primitive satisfaction - it until then is primitive, while nevpolne satisfies. Concerning a bisexual - vrjadli I can something help or assist. But it seems to me, what is it all only eshshche one way to achieve dissatisfaction from artificial sex (type if you neudovletvorjaet one orgasm to achieve something the second and third tongue a finger the vibrator). I certainly exaggerate, but I hope - the idea is clear. It is glad if something has helped or assisted.

Kleopatra
13.06.2004, 18:35
Many thanks the doctor for advice or council! I shall take into account, probably the reason in other....