PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, wished to ask a question! At me with the wife employment or occupations lju are rare enough...

Alexander
12.06.2004, 00:32
Hello, wished to ask a question! At me with the wife employment or occupations by love are rare enough, therefore very much often I am engaged in a masturbation and it is natural at me there was a stereotype... Employment or occupations love vaginalno pass or take place usually not at very vyskoj erections (probably iz-for psychological phobias it to appear not at height). Recently has solved vozderzhivat from a masturbation (more precisely from an ejaculation at employment or occupation by her or it - probably it harmfully?) - and the penis became quickly erethitic, and also quickly and to lose an erection, and have still appeared a little vzdutye veins on itself! What to me to do or make? The wife very much I like and I want that employment or occupations by love became regular and very sensitive...

Kuharkin S.A.
13.06.2004, 13:50
Esteem more in detail conference. Can be will find a similar situation. To connect or bind with a masturbation yours problemyy I nestal. Anyway it is more logical to assume presence of erectile dysfunction. The reason at all unessentially psychogenic, more likely vascular. In any case inspection will not borrow or occupy a lot of time and money farmakokavernozografija, dopplerografija vessels. There can be a monitoring of erections. All is reperable.