PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SERGEJ ARKADEVICH!!!! Prompt, in what there can be a problem. In the last...

IRINA
12.06.2004, 10:02
SERGEJ ARKADEVICH!!!! Prompt, in what there can be a problem. Recently, the husband, after sex, in current 2 3 days has a pain at mochesipuskanii - only on the end of a member. Infections completely disappear. (he recently was on obsleovanii and I too) - and we many years anything with it or him such did not hurt or be ill;be sick in general. And a pain not in testicles, not in a urethra in general... Namely on the end, in shchelochke, after the certificate or act - day 2 3 keeps (if week, for example a break), and only at an emiction (at an ejaculation and in other situations of a pain is not present) The matter is that I on 7 month of pregnancy - can iz-that the microflora has changed at me am and causes in it or him a pain, t. To. papadaet in a urethra.... But in fact after the certificate or act he at once goes to a toilet... Also that gets is washed away... But why 3 days... And so... .chto it can be... .mozhet is any known to you, as to the professional of the reason...???? Prompt, please, and that I already am afraid to be engaged with it or him in sex, and I am afraid, as he will start to avoid... .t. To. Not clearly whence this sharp pain and after sex: (((

Kuharkin S.A.
13.06.2004, 06:22
Skore all you are right - during pregnancy the microflora of a vagina reason of a boring of a urethra varies is. Three days - the period eliminatsii bacteria (even nonpathogenic, naprmer lactic). It is not dangerous. Other reason. Less probable - a colliculitis with irradiatsiej pains in a balanus and a urethra.