PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I had such problem: I partnersha went by m...

Jury
11.06.2004, 05:54
The dear doctor, I had such problem: I partnersha went by the sea, there has chilled ovaries after that the dysbacteriosis of a vagina has begun, have pierced a course klaforana, simultaneously with it or this at me on a member have appeared any pryshchiki, the doctor has told or said, is what is it similar to herpes, I have spent on drink a course atsiklovira, through any time, pryshchiki have again appeared, and at partnershi have found out gardnerelly, to both of us have appointed or nominated a course of Trichopolum. Tell or say please from what all this can appear, what restrictions during a course, and whether it is necessary to me to suspect the partnershu of incorrectness or infidelity. In advance many thanks Yours faithfully Jury.

Koblikov I.A.
11.06.2004, 08:10
The genital infection (bacteriemic or bacterial, mecotic,) can happen even after kunapnija in dirty water. Or contact during monthly without a condom. Nevertheless herpes, gardnerelly - your own. Read archives in an Internet, on the bill of a course - has not understood.