PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, at me a chordee (how much or as far as I it on...

Maxim
06.06.2004, 09:30
Hello the doctor, at me a chordee (how much or as far as I understand it). When he is in a status of an erection, he will bend downwards and costs or stands under an angle of less than 90 degrees. Tell or say please, whether it can kak-to be reflected that in the sexual certificate or act (to hurt me or partnyorshe, and in general, whether probably to be engaged in sex with such curvature)? Also what to me in general with it or this to do or make?

Kuharkin S.A.
08.06.2004, 08:49
Certainly strong curvature is rather problematic both for the woman, and for the man. Probably it is possible will adapt kak-that due to silnogo restrictions of a choice of poses and sinzhenija intesivnosti friky, whether but I so believe you young chelovek-it is necessary to you? Besides always there is a danger "to break" a sexual member during sex (break belochnoj oblochki) - and it uzhepratkicheski unequivocal prigovro for a sexual life, anyway if very quickly will not address to the expert. Transferable or tolerable operation relieves of a curvature rather easily. Address - consultation free-of-charge.

lexa
11.06.2004, 03:41
And how much is such operation?