PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the dear Doctor! Here such problem. At the husband half a year back ino...

Olga
06.06.2004, 10:31
Good afternoon the dear Doctor! Here such problem.
At the husband half a year have sometimes started to arise that strong, weak pains at an ejaculation, on its or his sensations in a balanus back. Now it occurs or happens always. In the rest no unpleasant sensations are present. Allocation do not disturb. The sexual member is rejected a little to the left. In the childhood has transferred or carried operation varikotsele. I on reception at genikologa handed over analyses on presence of diseases, nothing is revealed.
Prompt please, what is this disease with the set forth above signs and as us to act or arrive. If probably prompt the expert on the given problem. In advance thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
07.06.2004, 04:47
Practically precisely it is possible utvrezhdat, that the reason of such sign is vospaline or nektorye anatomic changes in one of following organs - seed or spermatic blisters or blebs, semennnoj bugorok or, less often, a prostate. In ljuom a case algorim actions it is simple - visit to andrologu and detailed ultrazvkuovoe inspection, trehportsionnoe research wet. It ovteit on a question why and as dejstvoat, to get rid. Whether there was less bright an orgasm?

Olga
10.06.2004, 00:13
Good afternoon Are dear the Doctor! Thanks that have responded us. Prompt please, how much seriously prospective disease, what character an inflammation and with what anatomic changes can be connected? In occasion of: there Are moments, when an orgasm less bright. Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
10.06.2004, 09:42
Most likely, this disease which influences quality of sex. How much or As far as influences - to solve to you. The concrete conclusion in absentia I can not formulate. And though I do not give the unequivocal answer to you, I consider or count, that the situation is not dangerous.