PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In the middle of September of the last year I had an attack ost...

alyasun@mail.ru
08.06.2004, 15:38
The dear doctor!
In the middle of September of the last year I had an attack of an acute cystitis. First a saw furadonin. Analyses have shown also presence ureo-and mycoplasmas, longly drank antibiotics, and as consequence or investigation - a dysbacteriosis. Since then the bladder disturbs all time - burns down, burns, that I its or his all time feel such sensation inside of myself. Has bypassed doctors on some times (2 US, analyses on the latent infections, has made a urography of a bladder, intravenous, 2 times tsistologiju, that only did not drink and did not eat - the same burning sensation as though in a bubble pepper, very much often now I go to a toilet, I can not suffer or bear in general). All me calm or abirritate - speak nerves. But in last reception my gynecologist has advised to hand over I wet crop (if I something about it or this knew - that would hand over and earlier) - have found out E. coli (has just in case handed over once again - the same) less than 10 cubed. Tell or Say please, what is this a rod as she gets in a bubble, whether can give such signs as at me and the main thing as of it or her to get rid, it is desirable for ever. Thankful in advance. Valentine.

Koblikov I.A.
09.06.2004, 22:51
E. coli the most frequent urinary infection, vyzvaet fixing or lingering inflammations. It is treated by antibiotics of group of ciprofloxacins, Levomycetinum, gentamycin.