PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treated ureoplazmoz and a mycoplasmosis. Like all has cured. Has passed or has taken place 2 months, feelings...

Dear visitors of a site and doctors. prochtite e
08.06.2004, 04:35
Treated ureoplazmoz and a mycoplasmosis. Like all has cured. Has passed or has taken place 2 months, I feel that in the channel that that not so. Has addressed to the doctor. Has handed over analyses old sores 2 times, and then and on all all over again. Anything is not present. I feel that the penis inside of the channel is scratched. The doctor speaks that vospolenie is. Inserts wads there, from a cystitis tabletochki has registered and sensations former, all is scratched also here. What is it such it is not clear, and that that is not clearly terrible very much. Earlier at an emiction were weak rezi, setschas that is that is not present, and chesanie that is that is not present. VERY TERRIBLY. Describe a situation if collided or faced with her or have professional data in this occasion. THANKS.

Koblikov I.A.
09.06.2004, 00:29
You should hand over analizzy urine, to pass or take place US, survey of the urologist for exception of a prostatitis. You have not described, that has shown a smear from a urethra.