PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me on the left testicle small varikotsele and sometimes it (testicle) in...

Dimych
07.06.2004, 03:35
The doctor, at me on the left testicle small varikotsele and sometimes it (testicle) turns about the axis, it is necessary to put on a place. Read, that the torsion semjavyvodjashchih ways is possible or probable. How it or him to define or determine and in general, whether the described situation is normal? Pains any are not present. 23 years.

Kuharkin S.A.
07.06.2004, 19:24
CHto-something very much putanno. Better internal survey (129 26 55.) Varikotsele it is necessary to operate (threatens bespdlodiem, irrespective of size), about a torsion, I think you kak-that not so interpret normal mobility of a testicle. Though there is and taka a form of pathological mobility of a testicle. Which can lead to the present or true torsion and a destruction of a testicle.

Dimych
07.06.2004, 23:21
The doctor, usually this most varikotselnyj a fascicle is probed or palpated on a back part of a testicle, and sometimes the testicle turns on 180 degrees and the extremities or ends vary places. Whether happen at a torsion strong pains, or the expert can define or determine it or him only?
And about varikotsele-it does not disturb, a sex life does not affect, therefore bojazno under a knife a scrotum to substitute, especially one urologist has found out on physical examination, and another has told or said, that all is normal.

Kuharkin S.A.
08.06.2004, 01:37
Pains at a torsion happen, when hemodynamic disturbances (vessels were overwound) have already gone or send already. Varikotsele a sex life also cannot prevent, but here be the reason of sterility or barrenness without ceremony can, irrespective of the sizes.