PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Before New Year I have handed over the analysis of a blood and in me have found out ger...

Sergey
06.06.2004, 11:42
Hello! Before New Year I have handed over the analysis of a blood and in me have found out herpes of 1 type on immunoglabuinu G - 2, 2. Anali-zy on immunoglabuinu G on a mycoplasma and chlamydias of antibodies have not revealed a blood.
Treating vrach-the urologist has told or said, that time herpes in a semen not na-went, its or his treatment - the competence of virologists or venereologists. Before 29.10.01. I have handed over PTSR-the analysis on 20 infections (semen) and at me-nja there was obnaruzhina Mycoplasma Hominis. (though in September I have handed over a smear from a urethra on Mycoplasma Hominis, Chlamydias and the Ureaplasma and results were negative, and the opportunity zarazhe-nija was excluded). I have passed or have taken place 3 h week course of treatment (2 weeks of nyxes and week - klindomitsin + 10 days - suppositories + 25). After 2 j weeks of treatment to me have made the analysis of a blood on a mycoplasma and it or her have not found out. Before treatment results of US from 25.10.01.: the Right kidney 10, 2* 4, 5 see, expansions gis, poikreshentov, obem-nyh educations it is not revealed. A left kidney 11, 4* 5 see TP 2, 0 sm, utolshchena on the average a segment. Expansions gis. kokrementov, ob-emnye educations are not revealed. Contours of a bladder rov-nye. The prostate with indistinct contours V = 28 sm3, ehostruktura is diffusively condensed. Seed or spermatic blisters or blebs are not expanded. Organs moshenki are not changed.
Results uroflorometrii (25.10.01. - before treatment) maksi-malnaja a flow rate 14 ml s, time up to the maximal rate 10 s, volume of the allocated urine 443 ml, time of an emiction 69 s, time of an emiction the general or common 112 s, time of a delay 26 s, an average flow rate 6 ml s, skorektirovannaja Qmax 21 sprt ml, volume of a residual urine 59 ml, obstructive type of a curve.
Leucocytes in a secret (29.10.01) was 18 20, letsitinovyh ze-ren a plenty, bacteria - it is insignificant.
In the extremity or end of treatment I have passed or have taken place 7 day time physiotherapy: every day magnitolazor and sinusoidnye fluctuations.
At once after a physiotherapy to me have measured volume of a gland which has decreased with 28 up to 22 sm (a cube.).
I have decided to recheck results at other experts.
US from 8.12.01.: volume of a gland 33* 45* 32 = 25 sm (a cube.), the contour different, ehostruktura odnorod-naja, ehogennost raised or increased is closer to the form of the truncated cone, the contour (urethra) is displaced to the left, li-nejno prepovestyj up to 8 mm h. D z: attributes chronic konge-stivnogo a prostatitis.
US 11.12.01: Volume of a gland 3, 1* 2, 4* 2, 8 = 22 sm (a cube.). Kon-rounds equal, precise, ehoneodnorodnaja, diffusive or diffuse, ehogennost tissues it is raised or increased, a site of a fibrosis in the sizes of 6* 7 mm, seed or spermatic pu-zyrki up to an ejaculation of 12 mm, after an ejaculation - 10 mm.
Whether in 18 days after the termination or ending of reception of antibiotics and in 14 days after a physiotherapy (14.12.01) me have made crop of a smear of a urethra with definition antibiotikochuvstvitelnosti and obnaruzhi-enterococci 1* 105. In a smear of leucocytes was 5 10, an epithelium - 20 25, - it is a lot of slime. In a secret of a prostate of leucocytes was 30 40, the epithelium 10 15, letsitinovye - is a little grain. - it is a lot of slime. In te-chenie I drank 10 days ampitsilin on 2 grams a day. Was proizve-deno PTSR-research of a smear on 10 infections (chlamydias, 3 kinds of a mycoplasma, ureoplazma, a virus of simple herpes types 1 and 2, tsito-megalovirus, gardnerella, a Trichomonas, gonokokk) which has given negative result. Then in a week I have passed or have taken place a course leche-nija from Helikobakter Pilori which antibodies have found out in me in Serum of a blood (in razv. 1 : 4) in September, 2001 (the doctor has told or said though I and treated a prostatitis, helikobakterii I vse-peerly have not killed). In teche-nie I drank weeks ranitidin on 300 mg. 2 r d, a bismuth Sodium nitritum 1 tab. 2 r d., amoksitsilin 1. 2 d, Metronidazolum of 500 mg. 2 r d. Today course of treatment is finished. The doctor has told or said, that he will take from me a secret in 3 weeks after treatment, that is I should call to him in three weeks.
Whether it is necessary for me to be treated for herpes?
Whether it is necessary for me to hand over a secret earlier, than in three weeks?
Why later two months after detection of Mycoplasma Hominis in a semen at me have not found out to her immunoglabuinov G in a blood? Whether can be such, what at me it or her at all was not? From the moment of detection has passed or has taken place 2 months and 16 days. Whether late still or even to find out, there was she at me, or not and how it to make?
It is necessary to hand over what analyses once again?
How it is even better to be rechecked on herpes of the first type?
How to check up, whether there were with me still enterococci?

Koblikov I.A.
07.06.2004, 18:34
I have closely read through all and have compared.
Result: in such uneasy case internal consultation is necessary. Also it is desirable the IMMUNOLOGIST!