PDA

Просмотр полной версии : polsednju week is excruciated at night with frequent desires in a toilet so to suffer or bear nel...

evgenija
05.06.2004, 20:30
polsednju week is excruciated at night with frequent desires in a toilet so to suffer or bear it is impossible, but when I go to a toilet it appears that actually the bladder is empty and so all time. I squeeze out pair drops and calms down or is abirritated for a while, but in an hour again chustvuetsja very strong necessity to descend or go in a toilet and all as is usual. In the afternoon kak-that not so it is appreciable, can is simple because as a rule in the afternoon vse-taki is with what" to go to a toilet though and it is enough often. Before such never was. Thus or any dyscomfort at an emiction I do not test pains. One month ago it was treated for a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis. Prompt what is it can be? Zaranie I thank.

Koblikov I.A.
07.06.2004, 14:53
It can be relapse of a urethrocystitis, can be a sign of a urolithiasis. I advise to pass or take place uzi urinary system and to hand over urine on the analysis. Probably cystoscopy will help or assist with diagnostics.