PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. By results of US and the analysis of urine to me has been diagnosed h...

Svetlana
06.06.2004, 12:22
Hello. By results of US and the analysis of urine to me has been diagnosed chronic pilonefrit. Whether If it is possible tell please he is curable, what measures and preparations should be accepted during an exacerbation and whether can render disease negative influence at budushej to pregnancy.
In advance thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
07.06.2004, 14:38
At long purposeful treatment with orientation to analyses of urine, bloods, crops of urine, a status, complaints. At correct selection of doses and terms of reception of medicines the pyelonephritis can be won. The problem or task of the doctor of the urologist to define or determine: whether there is a disturbance of outflow of urine from kidneys or from a bladder. Preparations of group of ciprofloxacins, ofloksatsinov, norflousatsinov it is more preferable in view of high concentration in tissues of a kidney and allocated urine. A floor of year after an exacerbation of a pyelonephritis pregnancy is undesirable. In more detail on a site doktor. ru