PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have registered proviron and vitamins for improvement of quality of a semen. About...

Igor
05.06.2004, 22:41
To me have registered proviron and vitamins for improvement of quality of a semen. proviron because other hormonal preparations could increase at me a degree of a gynecomastia (so the doctor has told or said).
Gino at me from teenage age, especially did not stir or prevent. The doctor, but after two weeks of application of inspissation which at me were have increased, potverdeli and began to hurt or be ill;be sick!!!! Before such was not. The doctor, whether it is necessary to stop reception of a preparation???? Why it occurs or happens, in fact to instructions is written, what this preparation does not suppress Testosteron-Depotum in therapeutic doses, hence the gynecomastia should not develop???? Also this preparation itself does not turn to estrogens - to mine (t. e. Not aromatizir.)... .sudja from prochtennogo on the Internet. So why the gynecomastia has again started to develop???? Testosteron-Depotum 13.52

Kuharkin S.A.
07.06.2004, 13:51
proveron is the preparation stimulating spermatgenez short enough time, then he eo suppresses (on a cancelling usually). As tropnyj a hormone. He stimulates development or manufacture own testosterana both if and so there is a failure in system of aromatization of Testosteron-Depotum in Oestradiolum actually and this effect amplifies. It is logical, that the gynecomastia will amplify. It is necessary to apply antiestrogens. Except for that I have belief, that proveron is at all the best choice for stimulation of a spermatogenesis in overwhelming majority of cases.