PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I address in you for the help. At my friends a problem-...

Olga
28.05.2004, 14:23
Hello, the doctor!
I address in you for the help. At my friends the problem - to the son in December will be 13 years, but he lags behind in puberty (I can formulate not absolutely correctly). They handed over the analysis of a blood on hormones. Result - very low parameter of Testosteron-Depotum 0.99, FSG 3.1, LG 1.5. Except for that have made US - the left testicle 25* 13* 12, pravoejaichko 29* 16* 14. What will advise to undertake?

Kuharkin S.A.
01.06.2004, 05:25
It can still or even absolutely nothing quite mean, but if there are any suspicions on backlog in development doplnitlno it is meaningful obraitsja to destvokomu to the endocrinologist.

Olga
03.06.2004, 10:10
The doctor, thanks for a prompt reply! There Is still a specification - my friends addressed to andrologu in connection with that a sexual member at the son very small. He has appointed or nominated gonaprin (probably the mistake or error in the name of a medicine, has not found on ndex) 1000 N 15 in day. After the second nyxis the level of Testosteron-Depotum has risen almost up to the bottom border of norm or rate. We ask you, t. To. Our endocrinologist in holiday, and on your site really too is not present such expert. What should give such course of nyxes?

MU
06.06.2004, 20:14
Olga, I mog bi pomo4 vashemu mal4iku - prislat samoe novoe USA isobretenie - lekarstvo ANDROGEL 1 % - eto gel s gormonami specialno dlja detey i podrostkov s podobnimi problemami - ego ne kolut a vtirayut kajdij den v koju - gorazdo bolee magkiy i gumanniy sposob dlja detej - ya zhivu v USA i eto sredstvo deficit daje sdes no ja imeyu ego dlja 3 mesja4nogo cursa - dajte vashi dannie na essent91@aol. com, pogovorite s vra4em-. Ja vishlu eto BESPLATNO, ne volnuytes o cene. Vash MU