PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear Doctor! To me of 17 years, with anybody did not sleep. History mo...

Vladimir
03.06.2004, 07:23
Good afternoon, the dear Doctor! To me of 17 years, with anybody did not sleep. The history washing is those. About two months ago I have met the girl, we had all in norm or rate. Once in the evening we sat in a room, drank or saw wine, have started to kiss, divide or undresse;haed undressve. I have asked it or her: " You want? ". On what she has responded: " very much I want, especially you have got or started me, but at me a menstrual cycle... ". I have smiled, and we have continued to kiss and fall in embraces on a bed. She (I apologize for details) dovera me up to an orgasm an arm or a hand. I wish to notice: I since that moment as we have laid down on a bed, at me had an erection. In weeks two us the supper has repeated, we too have laid down on a bed, embraced, kissed, she has whispered to me on an ear: " Can we shall make love? " . I have positively noded a head, the beginnings it or her to undress, have started to undress itself, but have understood one thing - I did not have an erection! We still for about one hour laid on a bed, waited, she to me and massed "it or him", and I tried itself an arm or a hand, but alas... This evening we have drunk or cut a little, but at me even giddinesses were not, were not drunk. What is it could be, I do not know... Psychologists have told or said, that psychological, but I did not think, that we will have a sex neither in the first, nor in the second case. Then we dispatch or deliver;have missed. I have found another. I am enamoured in it or her on the ears! No, I really like it or her, yes, and she me too! At all of us it is remarkable. She the virgin also asks me that I ejj have made a defloration, and I am afraid, that with me it to repeat! Imagine, evening, a supper, embraces, rmantika, night, bed, absence of an erection, a greater or big mental trauma... And there balshe poshlo-there has gone depressions, frustration of nervous system... That to me to do or make I do not know.. . Whether neuzhe I and shall remain the virgin? And my girlfriend while will be with me will be the virgin? Tell or say, that to me to do or make, how with it or this to struggle or even what to do or make if it will repeat? I ask to concern to my problem with full gravity for the problem is great also its or her consequences can be not less great. In advance blagodarstvuju. Yes, by the way nearly has not forgotten: with mastrubatsiej at me that's all right, the erection normal, comes quickly enough, I am was insolent or keep too longly enough, like all with sexual system by way of. But then what is it?

Koblikov I.A.
06.06.2004, 18:10
Please produblirujte it in conference of the sexopathologist. From urology of problems it is not looked through.