PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! After delivery spermogrammy, to the husband have diagnosed: azoospermija...

Masha
30.05.2004, 05:08
Hello! After delivery spermogrammy, to the husband have diagnosed: azoospermija. Were on consultation at androloga which with the big share of confidence has assumed, that at the husband an obstruction of canaliculuses and has told or said, that if we wish to have children, at us 2 variants: isskustvennoe a fertilization (that very dearly or expensively and poorly effectively) and operation on restoration of permeability). Whether tell or say please so it and where do or make such operations. Thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
31.05.2004, 12:04
I do or make these operations. It is microsurgical operation and its or her efficiency it is approximately peer to efficiency EKO. But the diagnosis of an obstruction if there was no distinct or clear trauma of a scrotum is established or installed by process of elimination - if is not present hormonal and genetic anaomaly and at the safe size of testicles. If were not predprijaty these researches I recommend to begin with them. Some information the level antispermalnyh can give also antibodies (IFA).

Masha
02.06.2004, 20:19
Hello, the doctor! Big spasibozavash the answer, at me is some more questions to you:
To us have appointed or nominated the expanded analysis spermogrammy and the analysis to hormones FIT, T SUBET, a hydrocortisone (if I have correctly read through), your opinion would be desirable to hear. And more: as my husband already has one child dare to assume, that genetic anomalies at it or him are not present.?
Thanks big. Yours faithfully Masha

Kuharkin S.A.
06.06.2004, 08:20
If there is a child. That I dare to assume. As hormonal and genetic disturbances cannot be. Then it is possible unequivocally rassmatirvat as obstruction and it is necessary to you will be defined or determined between rekonsrutkivnoj operation and EKO - IKSI.