PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I have a uneasy situation and it would be desirable to learn or find out mn...

Irina
04.06.2004, 01:45
Zdrastvujte! I have a uneasy situation and it would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of the expert.
The matter is that at me now 14 weeks of pregnancy. Two weeks ago I otlezhala in hospital with the diagnosis an acute pyelonephritis, have been written out with improvement of analyses, have handed over in two weeks at myself in an out-patient department and it has appeared, that they practically the same, as before hospitalization (small fiber - 0, 00.., bacteria, are not present only leucocytes which were up to). My question is caused or called by that threatens me repeated gospitalizatsitsija for that very much it would not be desirable. The history of a chronic pyelonephritis lasts approximately from six-years or six-summer age (now 27) when for the first time at me have found fiber and bacteria. Any other signs (rise in temperature, a pain, etc.,) was not, malfunctions have revealed casually at any routine inspection, disturbances of function of kidneys was not observed. Some times in the childhood laid in hospital with similar history = - a course of antibiotics - analyses in norm or rate, after a while - the same fiber and bacteria. Eventually have ceased to pay attention and many years I lived easy, not knowing, that there and as. And now such situation when the therapist, not strongly complicating itself explanations and reflections in this occasion, sends in hospital. I tried to describe a situation, but without special success. Tell or say, than dangerously my status that is more dangerous to the child - to remain the at home and to drink travki (a cowberry, a cranberry) or to spend all pregnancy in hospital not in the most favorable conditions and with antibiotics. If vse-taki treatment is necessary, advise, please, the most safe antibiotics that I had any information in this occasion, t. To. On all questions speak, that the doctor knows better and there is nothing to climb.
From preparations I accepted ampitsilin, furagin. Have appointed or nominated ampioks.
Pregnancy proceeds well, from the gynecologic party or side it's OK, I feel fine. Thankful in advance for advice or council!

Koblikov I.A.
06.06.2004, 07:22
To spend probably all pregnancy (or with breaks) in spetsalizirovannom unit.
Ampitsilin, furagin, ampioks the most standard preparations on early terms. Though very important to know the microbial flora causing an inflammation and supporting or maintaining it or him.