PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Dear Doctor! prokommentrujte, please, spermogrammu m...

Natalia
02.06.2004, 06:18
Hello, the Dear Doctor! prokommentrujte, please, spermogrammu my husband (excuse for discrepancies, t. To. I translate or transport with Dutch):
Continence - 4 days;
Volume - 3.0;
Viscosity - normal;
pH - 7.2;
Color - normal;
The analysis is made through 25 mines (= time of a colliquation?);
Fast forward dvizh. - 1 %
Slow forward - 29 %
Not forward - 10 %
Motionless - 60 %
Concentration - 8.7 h 10* *6;
Round cells - 1.0 h 10* *6;
Staining - 47 % alive;
Age of the husband - 35 years, a way of life - sedentary, job with a computer. In the same month when surrendered spermogramma, I have become pregnant (tried to become pregnant half a year), but there was an abortion on 6 week. Whether there are at us chances to become pregnant once again?

Kuharkin S.A.
06.06.2004, 03:49
Unequivocally pristutstvuet disturbance quality of a spermatogenesis. However in your data one is not specified, but the most essential parmetr which ochenb even can cause early vakidysh - morphology of spermatozoons. But also in this case possibly there are essential fluctuations from bolee-less good prametrov spermogrammy up to bad, therefore there was a conception, but a poor-quality spermatozoon. Try or taste, vo-the first, peresdat spermogrammu few times - it will be probable disorder of digits on the basic parameters. And in any case it is meaningful to spend full obslelovanie for the reason of testicular dysfunction. All this that not only zaberemenit but to give birth.