PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In October I laid in hospital with the diagnosis chronic...

Svetlana
04.06.2004, 09:05
Hello, the doctor! In October I laid in hospital with the diagnosis a chronic pyelonephritis on a background bilateral neftoptoza, after 2 week treatments, having received a shock dose if I am not mistaken in the name of Ampicillinum (as in all our provincial hospitals, iz-for absence of other medicines). Has left hospital with temperature in 37 - 37, 3, that have told or said happens and soon will pass or take place, but here a fifth month temperature all as well keeps. Before such never was, and after "treatment" it is almost constant now temperature and keeps in this range. What to do or make? Doctors explanatory or sensible do not speak anything - appoint or nominate only new antibiotics, but all remains also... I am tired from this temperature... And the back all the same hurts constantly, after the working day I come home "any", whether and me only 23 It is possible for something to make? Thanks

Koblikov I.A.
05.06.2004, 10:13
I pay your attention that under a mask of such pyelonephritis tubercular process can disappear. New more detailed inspection can clear a situation. To begin it is possible from consultation of the doctor of the phthisiatrician, then to return to urologists.