PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Send please the answer here and on e-mail abdulla2003@mail. ru To me 20 l...

Tima
02.06.2004, 12:23
Send please the answer here and on e-mail abdulla2003@mail. ru
To me of 20 years but has arisen problemma can izza that I am very rare a sexual life to a kind yes in general 1 time.
And such uzi has got out horror: a urinary wall without features usual mucous with equal contours.
The prostate is increased the sizes of a prostate of 54 43 36 mm.
The sizes of a prostate are increased the form ovoidnaja. The capsule of an organ utolshchena is condensed. Structure or frame of a tissue of a gland in both shares diffusively non-uniform with melkotochechnym a fibrosis places with tjazhistostju and deformation of a drawing of a stroma. The prostatic department of a urethra izvitoj, is condensed, in an adjoining part of a gland - fibrous changes. Tumoral educations not vyjavlenno. A chronic prostatitis. It on uzi today at me took mozok and a secret the analysis I can not understand but the doctor has told or said in a urethra there is nothing is not present both a secret normal and urine in norm or rate. What to do or make????????????

Koblikov I.A.
02.06.2004, 21:09
To do or make nothing. The description on uzi still does not mean, that in a prostate inflammatory process. The main thing - the normal analysis of a secret of a prostate and good state of health.

Tima
04.06.2004, 05:14
Here in that continually that a flaccidity of a member the doctor has appointed or nominated to me gentamycin of 10 nyxes 2 times a day on 1, Trentalum on 1 3 times a day Aevitum also Aspirinum on a quarter and simopan all in current of 20 days still massage of a prostate and Lydasum nyxes of 20 days on 1 in day. This all in occasion of my reference or manipulation. Whether there is here that that nito?? From 9/09/2003Tima September, 09th 2003 15 : 28 : 50
Send please the answer here and on e-mail abdulla2003@mail. ru to me 20 years but has arisen problemma can izza that I am very rare a sexual life to a kind yes in general 1 time. And such uzi has got out horror: a urinary wall without features usual mucous with equal contours. The prostate is increased the sizes of a prostate of 54 43 36 mm. The sizes of a prostate are increased the form ovoidnaja. The capsule of an organ utolshchena is condensed. Structure or frame of a tissue of a gland in both shares diffusively non-uniform with melkotochechnym a fibrosis places with tjazhistostju and deformation of a drawing of a stroma. The prostatic department of a urethra izvitoj, is condensed, in an adjoining part of a gland - fibrous changes. Tumoral educations not vyjavlenno. A chronic prostatitis. It on uzi today at me took mozok and a secret the analysis I can not understand but the doctor has told or said in a urethra there is nothing is not present both a secret normal and urine in norm or rate. What to do or make????????????

Koblikov I.A.
04.06.2004, 07:55
The flaccidity of a member is not treated under such scheme or plan: (gentamycin of 10 nyxes 2 times a day on 1, Trentalum on 1 3 times a day Aevitum also Aspirinum on a quarter and simopan all in current of 20 days still massage of a prostate and Lydasum nyxes of 20 days on 1 in day) So is treated a prostatitis, and, should notice, it not the most optimum scheme or plan.