PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Otvete on a question the Cystitis in general cures???????? And cht...

Eve
01.06.2004, 15:35
Hello! Otvete on a question the Cystitis in general cures???????? Also what to do or make when you spend on drink all tablets which the doctor appoints or nominates, and in 2 4 months the urodynia and frequent desires do not pass or take place. Very much I ask help or assist!!!

Koblikov I.A.
02.06.2004, 07:14
Very simply: to treat the partner - the carrier or bearer of a chronic infection. To not have any casual communications or connections. To treat chronic gynecologic diseases if it is necessary - to be operated (a cyst, a myoma).

Tatyana.
02.06.2004, 19:59
Here I with you do not agree, Ilya Aleksandrovich! All at all so is simple... At me a cystitis already almost 7 years, repeat each 2 4 months 3 years ago possible or probable infections (at the husband only hr have been cured all. A prostatitis)... BUT! A sexual life only with the husband and with a condom, without oral sex (t. e. Through sex the transmission of infection is excluded). On gynecology till now there was all in norm or rate. And a cystitis - each time after a spicy food... In urine grows different vsjachina, but does not grow more than 10 (5). Here such riddle of the nature... And you speak "simply": ((.

Eve
04.06.2004, 07:14
tatjana, thanks you, and than you are treated at display of a cystitis each time.