PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 29 years. At me problema-almost constantly keeps distempers...

Evgenie
02.06.2004, 12:09
Good afternoon! To me of 29 years. At me problema-the temperature, 37 37, 3 almost constantly keeps. At menja-1 group [cherepno-a cerebral trauma, I laid on the frozen ground in the winter]. Temperature since May, it is fast a year, and I cannot leave on street, be engaged, weariness, a flaccidity. I have handed over analyses on an infection at venirologa, have told or said all in norm or rate, I here 7 years am ill or sick with illnesses or diseases of genitourinary sphere, at me a cystitis, have transferred or carried pilonefrit, now disturb a burning sensation in the channel, sometimes in the mornings small allocation. The urologist serious does not find anything, and at me iz-for temperatuty depression begins. I ask to prompt in what direction to me to start to operate or work.
Yours faithfully Evgenie

Koblikov I.A.
03.06.2004, 14:07
" 7 years I am ill or sick with illnesses or diseases of genitourinary sphere, at me a cystitis, has transferred or carried pilonefrit, now disturb a burning sensation in the channel, sometimes in the mornings small allocation ".
It is obligatory to consult with infektsionistom.
To exclude " Syndrome Rejtera ".