PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please!!! To Me 18, I the virgin. At me already...

Oleg
30.05.2004, 03:03
Hello! Help or assist, please!!! To Me 18, I the virgin. At me already second time for 2 has not turned out sex with the beloved: during the most necessary moment the erection is lost. To her too 18 and too the virgin. Last week I was at the urologist (on dr. To an occasion: I was disturbed by that the right testicle much more left, and above the right a testicle is kakby "bugorok", a thickening) and the doctor has diagnosed me - an edema (possibly, a hydrocele). Tell or say, whether this edema can kakto negatively affect or influence an erection? And what is it in general such? Please, respond!!!! And my girl it very much disturbs me! I did or made US of organs of a stomach or belly and prostaty-that's all right.

Vovochka, 5 "G" a class
30.05.2004, 17:48
The doctor, at me always costs or stands and always hochit what to do or make?

Marina
01.06.2004, 19:36
Oleg, vsha a problem or task - to cease to worry, it will turn out or not. I had a friend who had to a certain extent a similar history, but was so - if to him the girl was indifferent, he did not reflect also all it turned out. And if the girl liked, he was afraid, suddenly that will be not so - and the truth, nothing rose, more correctly, rose insufficiently firmly. Precisely to you I speak, business not in testicles and not in an abdominal cavity, and in the HEAD. Thus it is bad, that your girl too not skilled or experienced, to you it is serious, certainly. But do not surrender. If you like each other, will find a way out. And if not so, to you my advice or council - try or taste for first time the woman is more skilled, though it and sounds cynically. And the main thing, do not take away it in a head. And more... Besides that something has not risen, it is possible in fact and other ways... Well, you understand?... Here and forward. And there already also there will be all...:) success!

Koblikov I.A.
02.06.2004, 17:24
The edema cannot negatively affect or influence an erection