PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello I already wrote to you a case history 59381. We laid in scientific research institute the UROLOGIST...

marija
28.05.2004, 16:37
Hello I already wrote to you a case history 59381. We laid in scientific research institute of UROLOGY of Moscow not 3 park and to us have told or said, that if there will not cure that anywhere will not cure. Really the cystitis is such infection, what even such doctors as there cannot cure, and the diagnosis can is not correct have put though have spent full inspection???? And the cystitis is longly treated and after treatment will pass or take place an incontience wet??? Your opinion

Koblikov I.A.
31.05.2004, 19:49
Could not find this history. Usually uncomplicated cystitis is treated weeks 2. The reason of an incontience of urine can be enough complex or difficult. Give the link to history or send on my mail urol@hospital. ru

Tatyana
02.06.2004, 12:28
If a cystitis in hronich. To the form you do not cure it or him. The only thing that it is possible to make - nesk. To reduce frequency of relapses. At me too a cystitis 10 years almost, too laid in hospital, very good (at the first honey), too completely surveyed, have found something of type not healing ranki in district of a triangle (on an output or exit in a urethra). Have treated, however, the cystitis so has not passed or has not taken place, though relapses now time in half a year - less often, than earlier. Too have made a helpless gesture and have told or said, that anything cannot make more. The main thing, make sure, that you do not have any infections, type of chlamydias, uroplazmy and t. Item then there is a chance of depression of frequency of attacks. And if there are infections do not wait for improvement. About an incontience wet - I do not know, I shall not say lies, but I think, that you have in view of impossibility to suffer or bear during attacks is too it becomes better, if the situation with a cystitis will improve. Health and successes. Tanja