PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. To me 23 years, live in Moscow. Year 2 2, 5 back the beginnings to notice...

Maxim
01.06.2004, 16:36
Zdrastvujte. To me 23 years, live in Moscow. Year 2 2, 5 back the beginnings to notice weakening an erection. Firstly has not paid attention, thought will pass or take place. Now "it" an erection to name difficultly, it is few of it or her. The degree of exaltation makes 20 30 percent or interests from a healthy status. The pressure of an output or exit of a semen too is very weak, she simply follows. In the morning an erection very rare or infrequent and weak. The same picture happens and at viewing erotic films. I can not understand what's the matter. Any dyscomfort at an emiction I do not test. Frequency too normal, in a bottom of a stomach or belly is not present pains. That is externally that's all right, but an erection very weak. I do not remember that kogda-nibud overcooled, overheated, etc. the Only thing that I can recollect this that that at that time when all has begun on a regular basis visited or attended pool. Once there was something similar on konjuktevit, the pubis (about two weeks) was strongly scratched. But all in itself has passed or has taken place. Tell or say please, to to me to address, to the urologist or andrologu? Where in Moscow it is possible to address? And whether there can be a pool the reason for it or this? (I suspect a clamidiosis). Maxim.

Kuharkin S.A.
02.06.2004, 11:08
I shall begin with the extremity or end. The pool eaeim in the image cannot cause narusheni an erection. You wrongly connect or bind disturbances of an erection with a clamidiosis, vo-the first from a clamidiosis the erection is not broken. vo-the second konjuktivit and the itch after visiting pool is a reaction to bleaching powder. Disturbances of an erection how basically are not connected with inflammatory and infektsionno-inflammatory zabovlanijami genetaly (communication or connection of a prostatitis, infections with disturbance of an erection is komercheski the proved medical myth). Vytekanie semens is also simptm drugioo zabovanija which can develop on a background of depression of erectile opportunities, but the return not hence. The first. That I to you would advise - e that to visit or attend androloga (anadrolog is the urologist, engaged mainly "man's" zabovanijami), to fill test of sex health of the man (he will give much more information, than even most detailed description) and on osnvoanii this test or dough will be already possible to define or determine the further steps to convalescence.