PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello People! At me huge problems: years 6 7 each time posl...

Filip
30.05.2004, 16:29
Hello People! At me huge problems: years 6 7 each time after the sexual certificate or act there are pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and sometimes in an anus after that day 3 or constantly I run in a toilet, or on the contrary cannot descend or go. It still only florets. About 3 years ago there was one more problem: after sexual certificates or acts from me it became unpleasant to smell, and around of a head - there were any fine pimples (the some people even 2 mm.). Still and a premature ejaculation.
To doctors to go I hesitate (but probably will have). Tell or say - that with me. In advance many thanks.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 19:56
Hello Filip, the given status, visible is called a vesiculitis when the inflammation grasps seed or spermatic blisters or blebs and at at an ejaculation their tonus, and oporozhnenie poishodit inadequate raises or increases, as a result there are complaints listed by you. A unpleasant smell and " fine pupuryshki " - a thrush (fungus), do not address to the doctor was well-timed, then zamuchaete all doctors, and to sense will be a little, think a head!

Kuharkin S.A.
01.06.2004, 20:08
It agree with the text below, I am probable except for a vesiculitis mogo (in a correspondence regimen) to assume a colliculitis. With the rest it agree.