PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. Recently passed or took place inspection, on a cancer of a prostate (uzi and the analysis kr...

Simeon Koroedov
31.05.2004, 09:34
To me of 27 years. Recently passed or took place inspection, on a cancer of a prostate (uzi and the analysis of a blood). A cancer have not found. But at inspection of US in a prostate have found out a stone and neobolshie inflammatory changes. I have remembered at once, that periodically (once a month) arise unpleasant sensations in an inguen or in testicles. 7 years ago it was treated from trihamoniza, has cured in current of the year, then two years it was checked on various infections and handed over the analysis of a secret of a prostate (that have not found). At that time standard analyses on an infection (a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis, trihamonady) that have not found. Now the doctor advises to repeat all these analyses as suspects a chronic infection. Questions the following: probably at me any another trudnodiagnostiruemaja an infection? Whether it is necessary to get rid of a stone? The spouse (I am married six years) periodically falls or is ill with various funguses, thrushes, etc., whether there can be an inflammation of a prostate iz-for it or this?

Koblikov I.A.
01.06.2004, 16:06
Most likely such infection (periodically falls or is ill with various funguses, thrushes) From a stone in a prostate in any way is guilty to get rid does not follow.