PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvjte, the doctor! Please, respond! I repeat the question. t. To. otve...

30.05.2004, 00:41
Zdravstvjte, the doctor! Please, respond! I repeat the question. t. To. The answer has not waited.
Mine to the son of 7 months. In the age of 1 month the children's surgeon has told or said, that it is necessary "to open" a head, t. To. The clump of salts causes a urodynia in boys. But at survey has found out, that at it or him " the narrow prepuce " and to make at present the above-stated manipulation it is not obviously possible. " We shall wait, while will open " - has told or said the doctor. But till now the situation has not changed. To the child it, vrode-, does not deliver trouble. Only occasionally he starts before an emiction. That we should do or make. To the son of my girlfriend * (they had a same situation) have told or said, that it is necessary to do or make circumcisions. I, certainly, understand, that from a hygienic position it at all and not bad, but in fact to the child can be then bad. At us such "severe" society! Thankful in advance!

Koblikov I.A.
01.06.2004, 14:23
To do or make nothing, nothing to be afraid.. It is a usual physiological phimosis, during puberty will pass or take place.