PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 31 year. In lech. Establishments in occasion of diseases of kidneys, moch...

Vitaly
28.05.2004, 21:39
Good afternoon. To me 31 year. In lech. Establishments in occasion of diseases of kidneys, urinary ways, genitals till now did not address.
25.10 - sharply cold fit, t = 39, after warming a plentiful diaphoresis, an ache in all body, a giddiness, a strong headache in district of a frontal bone, an emiction poor or scanty, dark, slightly morbid (has written off or has copied on high t-ru);
26.10 - in the morning t = 37, 6, the cold fit, delicacy, the same signs, in the evening t = 39, 1, has paid attention on not strong, but frequent (vsrednem 1 in 30 minutes), desires to an emiction, thus there was a sensation of some "innuendo" in the extremity or end successful obshcheny with "pot" (boleznenye sensations amplified).
27.10 - visit to the therapist substituting the divisional. The diagnosis - ORVI - has been put by the doctor to which is inclined to trust, t. To. Heard personally as she conducts reception (for 6 years while the wife was learnt or taught, probably, itself in village I can change the doctor's assistant for a short while - nachitalsja and naobshchalsja). On a question on kidneys and the rest - an intoxication! And analyses you will hand over 29.10. Good, I think, we shall look or see. By a dinner - mood vigorous, appetite for 3 days, t = 36, 6, all has passed or has taken place! In the evening - the PARAGRAPH! I have solved not passing or not taking place sensation of "innuendo" force of " Russian spirit " to check up, podnaprjagsja, a pain have endured and have given out a bloody clot. At night too most.
28.10 since morning, at an emiction, all over again some clots, then process, toward the end sharp (up to tears) a pain and on posledok - razbavlenaja a blood. Without a pain and a blood in the extremity or end of an emiction it is possible only having interrupted this employment or occupation. When collected for the analysis, except for the general or common mutnoty, has found out lumps (I do not know as to name, it is similar to the reduced dried squids from bags) curtailed or turned albuminous (on a kind) substances, color - white and the curtailed or turned blood. While has handed over in medtsentre the general or common analysis and biochemistry.
So in detail all has described - suddenly who learns or finds out the sore. I sit now and I think where further? All illnesses or diseases till now transferred or carried on legs or foots. It would be desirable not only pay but also recover, as it is banal. Many thanks that have read through up to the extremity or end and in general!
P. S. Whether I do not know has what value or meaning;importance, but... On a return way from medtsentra has glanced in kozh-veins. d-r (has pounded a leg or foot - longly does not heal), have exposed an eczema. As Mark Avrely spoke: " Misters, take heart - the worst ahead. "

Koblikov I.A.
31.05.2004, 19:05
It is very similar to an acute hemorrhagic cystitis. It is precisely described. It was necessary to lay in bed. From the moment of reception of my answer it is necessary to begin reception of an antibiotic, it is better "Flemoksin". Also it is possible for me on to call on cellular - such present or true patients here come across seldom.