PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Explain please such situation. Some or a little bit month...

Svetlana
28.05.2004, 15:42
Hello the doctor! Explain please such situation. Some months back my partner handed over analyses on IPPP. Then at it or him anything nenashli except for a yeast fungus the leukocytosis also has been raised or increased. As to him has explained the doctor that the leukocytosis could raise or increase izza colds. And now it was found out in it or him: a clamidiosis and chronic trihomanoz. After uzi have diagnosed: a chronic prostatitis. I after that have passed or have taken place analyses but these illnesses or diseases it was not found out in me, but there was a candidiasis and urenoplazmoz. How in general it can be understood in fact we live many years (almost 10) and if it or he has these illnesses or diseases means they should be both at me? And on protja zhenii our joint life at me nebylo other partners, he speaks as at it or him nebylo. But whence this all? Or I am too trustful and naive or with a wind have inflated? Respond pozhalusta!

Koblikov I.A.
30.05.2004, 06:11
Obviously, other sexual partners were.
I advise to replace laboratory, down to anonymous inspection. To recheck all. And all.

Svetlana
31.05.2004, 16:18
Tell or Say, and in what evidence? Vozmozhnoli that these illnesses or diseases were earlier, or it is too much time?