PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me have revealed mikoplazmos and a ureaplasma which was not 1 year naza...

Olga
30.05.2004, 19:37
The doctor, at me have revealed mikoplazmos and a ureaplasma which was not 1 one year ago. The husband passed or took place full inspection at the urologist in August, the smear was "ideal" as has told or said the doctor and on an infection has told or said it is possible not zdavat. Whether can be, what I have diseases, and at the husband are not present? To Me will appoint or nominate course of treatment to next month, whether it is necessary for the husband to be treated as I or it is necessary to hand over analyses too and that to him have appointed or nominated other treatment? If at it or him analyses negative, whether it is necessary to be treated? The ureaplasma and a mycoplasma whence undertakes? Can bring it or her, for example, during US or in pool. At me and the husband of sexual contacts on the party or side for last year was not. Thanks

Koblikov I.A.
31.05.2004, 09:25
To be treated, certainly, costs or stands to both and simultaneously. About casual contacts (absence) to be under a delusion it is not necessary, all men are identical, and it is daily found out on reception of the urologist.