PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wrote to you already about pains at run in an inguen, and also mezhu...

Pavel
27.05.2004, 17:35
Hello!
I wrote to you already about pains at run in an inguen, and also mezhu a stomach or belly and a leg or foot and in an ossicle or a bonelet between a breech and nogj, assuming, what is it a stretching.
I and did or made compresses, and with many ointments smeared and here have passed or have taken place weeks 5 6, and still have not recovered.
I have gone to the traumatologist, and he speaks, that any stretching and has directed me to the urologist, k-yj has revealed expansion of a ring and has told or said, that these or it hurt me iz-for this expansions. He has appointed or nominated to me dikloberl in suppositories - to night and so 5 days and has told or said, that operation while to do or make nenado, that the hernia is not present.
I shall begin today.
You advise me still, whether it is necessary to apply suppositories that else it is possible to undertake and whether really these or it hurt, similar to a stretching, from this expansion. Tell or say, iz-for what at me the inguinal ring has extended, whether is valid iz-for loads at game in football.

Koblikov I.A.
31.05.2004, 08:26
It or the hip joint aches a bit (then the traumatologist is not right) or really inguinal ring (then what for suppositories?) here to you and correspondence consultations...