PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sergey Arkadevich! Excuse, but you have not responded me - I have written to you 20 fev...

Milena
28.05.2004, 21:50
Sergey Arkadevich! Excuse, but you have not responded me - I have written to you on February, 20th. And more on eve. ru in "hochushkah", but you last time there too did not look...
All so is bad?? Or on the contrary it is not necessary attention??? Me your opinion as already heard many positive responses, but unfortunately very or very much interests, to get to you on consultation now opportunities is not present - we live abroad.... Please, write, though to pair or steam words... .vopros for me from the category " to be or to not be "....
I shall be very grateful. In advance thanks!

Milena
30.05.2004, 01:23
Izivnite))))), I have already seen your opinion and have written the answer!!! Simply I come here last 3 days each half an hour:))))

Milena
30.05.2004, 12:02
Izivnite))))), I have already seen your opinion and have written the answer!!! Simply I come here last 3 days each half an hour:))))

Kuharkin S.A.
31.05.2004, 05:52
Milena. Sechas I shall stop to respond here and I shall come on Eve. Where spermogramma full, there also I shall try to respond in more detail.