PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a member at me reddening around mocheispuskatelnogo the channel, for a long time, however or as...

Evgenie.
30.05.2004, 05:42
On a member at me reddening around mocheispuskatelnogo the channel, for a long time, how much myself I remember, before any problems nebylo, but here recently has found out that the erection does not keep longly a maximum of seconds 30 (without stimulation) if to stimulate that little bit more longly. What is it such and to what doctor to address

Kuharkin S.A.
31.05.2004, 04:29
In ljuom a case it is untied among themselves problems. Even if poerasnenie vokrg urethras is an attribute of a chronic urethritis 9 in what I completely it is not assured or confident). Erectile dysfunction zanmajutsja andrologi. At you just the most widespread type of erectile dysfunction - venous utchka. You have given the information a little, therefore concrete inspection javam to prompt not somgu. But I think. What to begin it is necessary with simple - fillings the test or dough;father-in-law of sex health of the man, and then already either treatment will be outlined, or the further inspection.