PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem - at my constant partenrshi after about...

Grigory
29.05.2004, 11:29
Hello! At me such problem - at my constant partenrshi after carrying out of an integrated analysis have defined or determined three infections - kandidy, a mycoplasma genitalius and gardnerelly. At present she passes or takes place a course of medicamental treatment. I have solved will be checked up too - in poleklinike to me have made soskob metalicheskoj a rod
Which was not in disposable packing, I read that it is possible to pick up an infection at the given kind of the analysis, at nedobrosovesnom service or at possible or probable damages of the channel. A question-
Whether necessarily the rod for a capture of the analysis should be in disposable packing? And whether infections found out at mine partershi can to affect or influence me and how?
Yours faithfully.
Grigory.

Koblikov I.A.
30.05.2004, 23:43
Yes, Grigory as that does not roll to you this month.
Even a name-day today not yours.
About metal rods personally I already for a long time have forgotten, though on maniruljatsionnom a little table they are present constantly. We use disposable spatulas of the Swedish manufacture.
Three infections at partnershi - an occasion to begin treatment " on contact ".
Are ready to look or see and treat you.
gospitalru.