PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, hello! All Has begun that 2 years ago at me obnaruzhi...

Vyacheslav
30.05.2004, 04:43
The doctor, hello! All Has begun that 2 years ago have found out a ureaplasma in me. After that it was treated by a course of antibiotics two times - first time after a while hurt have appeared again, in 4 months the second time treatment was with use of the preparation lifting immunity. Pains gradually have ceased so strongly to disturb. But one year ago I had an inflammation of an appendage of the left testicle. It or he was treated with 2 times, but unsuccessfully. In 2 weeks all appeared anew. Phallodynias (as gradually began to appear at a ureaplasma) and in the field of a prostate. In March, 2002 has made analyses and US - have found out again a ureaplasma and, besides a prostatitis. Has passed or has taken place 2 h week course of treatment, 3 nothing disturbed weeks, but then all has again appeared - both an inflammation of an appendage, and a pain. Now especially strong pains in the field of left pridetka, gives to legs or foots. The doctor, what to me to do or make? Has bothered to waste time and money. pochitav here the forum, collided or faced repeatedly with opinion, that the ureaplasma up to the extremity or end does not cure. But such state of affairs at all does not arrange me. What will you advise me? Yours faithfully and hope.

Koblikov I.A.
30.05.2004, 11:35
And tried or tasted though time to treat polovyju partnershu?
Described typically for a repeated becoming infected.
By the way: the ureaplasma cures up to the extremity or end.

Vyacheslav
30.05.2004, 16:09
Yes, she was treated, 2 times, but unsuccessfully - strong antibiotics are counter-indicative to her iz-for alergii. Besides all time after the beginning of treatment used condoms. A repeated becoming infected, probably, probably, but the matter is that I do not meet her any more about a year. And after that there was a treatment which, probably, as has not brought result. Yes, I am sorry, that has not mentioned earlier - me 21, Moscow.